ICs Aadhaar Stambh Plan offers a combination of protection and savings. This plan is exclusively designed for male lives having Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). At the Buyonlinelic Insurance Agency, we believe in helping you make the right decision based on your lifestyle and needs.
By law, all Life`s in operation in the state of India are required to be insured or bonded.
Aadhaar Stambh Details:
This plan provides financial support for the family in case of unfortunate death of the policyholder any time before maturity and a lump sum amount at the time of maturity for the surviving policyholder.
- Benefits: On death of the Life Assured during the policy term provided all due premiums have been paid then.
- Death benefit:On death during first five years: Sum Assured on Death shall be payable. On death after completion of five policy years but before the date of maturity: Sum Assured on Death and Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable. Where Sum Assured on Death is defined as the highest of 10 times of annualised premium; or Sum Assured on Maturity as defined in 1. b) below; or Absolute amount assured to be paid on death, i.e. Basic Sum Assured. The death benefit shall not be less than 105% of all the premiums paid as on date of death. Premiums referred above shall not include any taxes, extra amount chargeable under the policy due to underwriting decision and rider premiums, if any. Where Sum Assured on Maturity is equal to Basic Sum Assured.
- Maturity Benefit: On the life assured surviving to the end of the policy term, provided all due premiums have been paid, Sum Assured on Maturity along with Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable.
- Loyalty Addition: Provided the policy has completed five policy years and atleast 5 full years premium have been paid, then depending upon the Corporations experience the policies under this plan shall be eligible for Loyalty Addition at the time of exit in the form of Death during the policy term or Maturity, at such rate and on such terms as may be declared by the Corporation. Under a paid-up policy, Loyalty Addition shall be payable for the completed policy years for which the policy was inforce. In addition, Loyalty Addition, if any, shall also be considered in Special Surrender Value calculation on surrender of policy during the policy term, provided the policy has completed five policy years and atleast 5 full years premium have been paid.
- Optional Benefit: he policyholder has an option of availing LICs Accident Benefit Rider (UIN: 512B203V02). Rider sum assured cannot exceed the Basic Sum Assured. For more details on the above riders, refer to the rider brochure or contact me or LICs nearest Branch Office.